License the Omega Laboratories' Proprietary Technology
Forensic Laboratory Services is a unique offering by Omega Laboratories that will empower your organization with Omega’s technical expertise, to deliver high quality, cost-efficient forensic laboratory testing services. With over 19 years of forensic toxicology experience, Omega’s Forensic Laboratory Services will enable your laboratory to offer advanced toxicology testing on hair and oral fluid specimens.
Why License an Omega Advance Specimen Laboratory?
• Our expertise means you spend less effort on setup and more time on building your business
• Testing remains in your country / region, which means faster turnaround time and lower costs
• Specimen and testing data remain in your country / region, ensuring better data privacy
• Guaranteed low competition, as there are only a handful of laboratories worldwide offering these services
• Use of highly complex instrumentation (LC/MS/MS) elevates the technical skillset of your laboratory personnel
• Fixed cost models and variable cost models available.
• System flexibility offers the ability to tap into multiple other revenue streams, offering various laboratory testing and services
What is Included?
Scientific Expertise & Technical Efficiencies
Proprietary U.S. FDA cleared testing procedures, Quality Management System, SOP’s, new test offerings as they become available in the market, continuing education, litigation support, and more
Facility Design & Instrumentation
Assistance from Omega’s experienced laboratory professionals with the design of your own facility layout, purchasing of instrumentation, and validation of all assays
Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), Extranet Secure Reporting System, Multi-lingual Test Results Capability, Online Custody and Control Form System (OCCF) & available Cloud-Based Solutions to minimize hardware infrastructure costs
Certification & Accreditation Support
Assistance with obtaining International accreditation (ISO 17025, CAP, etc.)
Global Laboratory Network Access
Expand your clients testing capabilities by utilizing the Omega global network of laboratories and collection sites for
Contact us today for more information